Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS
Our new Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS with BLUE LOCK™ Core hold 20x their weight in moisture and have a unique waterproof layer to help breastfeeding mothers stay dry day or night. Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS are comfortable and stay securely in place with two non-slip adhesive tapes.Additional Information
- Product Details
- Need Help?
- Holds up to 20x its own weight and designed to hold shape
- BLUE LOCK™ Core quickly captures and disperses moisture evenly
- Unique waterproof layer keeps clothing protected
- Breathable, stay-dry quilted lining ensures you and your clothing stay dry day or night
- Discreet, naturally contoured design – no bunches or crinkles
- Super soft for maximum comfort
- Stays securely in place with 2 non-slip adhesive tapes
- Fits all breast sizes
- Individually wrapped for hygiene
Our new Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS are super absorbent, designed to hold shape and can hold up to 20x its own weight in moisture. BLUE LOCK™ Core quickly captures and disperses moisture evenly, while the unique waterproof layer keeps clothing protected to help breastfeeding mothers stay dry.
The discreet, naturally contoured design means that they don’t have to worry about bunches or crinkles, and the pads are super soft for maximum comfort. Each pad stays securely in place with two non-slip adhesive tapes and fits all breast sizes.
Each pad also comes individually wrapped for convenience and hygiene – perfect to slip into a handbag or nappy bag!
- Pack of 24 Disposable Nursing Pads
- Pack of 60 Disposable Nursing Pads
- BPA and BPS free
- Contact Us
Why are your pads so absorbent?The effectiveness of the Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PAD lies in the construction of the product and the materials used in the production process. Through a unique process using heat and air, paper pulp is converted to “fluffy pulp”, which is then combined with a super absorbent polymer in the form of a powder. This mixture is sandwiched between layers of paper tissue. A non-woven fabric is then placed over the tissue to provide a stay-dry lining. This lining draws breastmilk and moisture away from the skin and into the core of the pad where it is absorbed by the super absorbent polymer, which turns into a gel. The layers of tissue surrounding the polymer further ensure that the moisture is locked within the core of the paper pulp and polymer. This unique action keeps both the mother’s skin and her clothing dry.