Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS
Our NEW Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk. They are leak proof with double-sealed tops and double-sealed side seams, pre-sterilised and convenient to use. Made from food safe polyethylene, Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are BPA and BPS free.Additional Information
Click to Share
- Product Details
- Need Help?
- Double seals at the top for no spills
- Double-sealed side seams for strength
- Pre-sterilised with a tamper evident secure tear-away top
- Convenient write-on tab above fill area to eliminate potential punctures
- Made from food safe polyethylene – contains no additives or plasticisers
- Simple to pour
- Gusseted bottom to allow for expansion and self-standing
- Stores frozen breastmilk safely for up to 6 months
- Breastmilk storage guidelines included
Our new Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are durable and leak-proof and ideal for storing expressed breastmilk in the fridge or freezer. They feature a secure double seal at the top to prevent spills and double-sealed side seams for strength.
Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are pre-sterilised and come with a hygienic, tamper evident secure tear-away top. Our bags are made from food safe polyethylene and are BPA and BPS free.
The top of our bags form a handy, easy pour spout to minimise the chance of spills, and also feature a convenient write on tab to allow you to note the date of expression. Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS come in a “tissue pack” dispenser to keep bags clean and allow you to easily take them with you when you are on the go.
- Contains 25x 180mL bags
- BPA and BPS free
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact Us
What type of plastic are the Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS made of?Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are made from food safe polyethylene with no additives or plasticisers. Specifically, they are made of Food Grade LDPE (low density polyethylene) and LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene). They are BPA and BPS free.
Are the Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS reusable?Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are designed for one-time use only.
How do I thaw my milk if frozen in the Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS?When thawing your milk it is important to handle it as gently as possible to preserve all the valuable nutrients. If the bags have been stored flat they will take less time to thaw. Breastmilk frozen in Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS can be thawed in the refrigerator or at room temperature. You may also place the sealed bag in a bowl of warm tap water but never use extremely hot or boiling water.
Can I microwave my milk while it is in the Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS?No, microwaving is never recommended for breastmilk as it destroys valuable nutrients and vitamins in the breastmilk. Additionally, it can create dangerous “hot spots” that could burn your baby when feeding.
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh® THERA°PEARL® 3-in-1 BREAST THERAPY provides hot or cold breast therapy and is an advanced... View
- Lansinoh® HPA® LANOLIN, 100% ultra pure lanolin, for breastfeeding mothers has been soothing, healing and... View
- Our new Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS with BLUE LOCK™ Core hold 20x... View